Genuine working from home opportunities seem few and far between, which is why I was really keen to share this vacancy with you.
TakeNote are currently recruiting for Audio Typists, click here to see the vacancy.
To qualify, you must confirm that:
- I have an excellent understanding of the English language, both spoken and written and have at least a grade C in English GCSE.
- I can type accurately at 65wpm.
- I have access to a fast, secure broadband connection.
- I possess my own laptop/pc with anti virus software and Microsoft Office installed.
- I have a sound card and high quality headphones or speakers.
- I am based in the UK.
- I am over 18.
- I am registered as self employed or will be doing so shortly, and understand should my application be successful I will be working for Take Note on a freelance basis.
There are two tests that you can quickly take on the vacancy page to see whether it would be a good match for you.
If successful, you will earn £25 per hour of full transcription audio, £15 for summaries and £10 for remote notes. Payment is made for the audio, and it typically takes 3-4 times the length of the audio to type the full transcription. To get paid you will need to invoice Take Note monthly and you'll be paid via BACS in the first fortnight of each month.
There are 4 different shift patterns that you can pick up:
- Early morning – file sent to you by 6am – deadline for return, 10am.
- Day shift – file sent to you by 11am (often earlier) – deadline for return, 4pm.
- Evening shift – file sent to you by 5pm – deadline for return, 6am the following morning.
- Weekend shifts usually have longer deadlines but transcribers can receive up to 120 mins of audio.
Join my 6 week free money making courseAre you looking to boost your income with genuine work from home opportunities? In this free 6 week email course I help you to find ways of making extra money that fit in well with your lifestyle – meaning that you can make money, save money and live the life you want. No matter what your financial goals are, there are tips for everyone. Perhaps you want to boost your funds for Christmas or a holiday, you want to work less so that you have more time for your family or you just want to give up your job altogether, there is something for everyone in the course.