Drew Media LTD was created by me, Emma Drew, and my husband, Tony.
Our business compromises of lots of exciting areas, including multiple blogs, online courses, coaching and even an eBay business.
We have some massive goals for 2018 and beyond, and we are expanding our team to bring these ideas to reality. Keep reading to see what job openings we have at the moment.
Our mission is to help people to make money, save money and live the life they want. We work to provide tried and tested methods to help people to make extra money or save money, through blog posts, social media updates and YouTube videos.
We want to work with people who are creative, achievers and free-thinkers to help us to reach more people, serve our audience well and expand our business.
What you can expect
Working together on Drew Media LTD is a team effort, and by becoming part of the team you will need to participate in weekly team meetings (held over video chat).
Here is everything we think you need to know about working with us, but if you have any other questions then please do reach out to us.
- These positions are work from home, unless otherwise stated. We would LOVE to be able to meet up with you a few times a year, so if you are within 2 hours of Ely, Cambridgeshire OR you are willing to travel to meet us a few times a year that is a massive advantage.
- The start date is immediate – once we have found you, we want to get moving ASAP!
- Pay is dependant on experience.
- This is a self-employed role, meaning that you will be responsible for your tax, National Insurance, etc. We may be able to look to change this at a later date, but this isn't an option right now.
- The hours are flexible – as long as the work gets done in a timely manner then you are able to work flexibly. The working hours are to be spread across the week; not to be completed in one day.
Jobs we are hiring for
We are currently hiring for the following roles:
*I can't think of a better name.
Sponsorship, including blog posts, YouTube videos and social media posts are a large part of Drew Media LTD. The process of agreeing sponsorships is a lengthy one, and we are looking for a team member to take this on.
You will work to KPIs, starting with 5 hours per week to meet these goals. As this role grows there may be opportunities to increase this.
Your duties will include:
- Regularly updating media kits and work with me pages across multiple blogs
- Negotiating sponsorship opportunities that come in via email
- Pitching to brands for collaborations
- Creating bespoke packages for potential sponsors
- Up sell additional sponsorship opportunities
This is a new role, so you must be willing to work together to expand the role as we find out what works and what doesn't.
You must be:
- A confident negotiator
- Timely – it is important that enquiries are answered promptly
- Detail orientated
- Able to spot potential opportunities and react to them
- Able to work across a few days a week – the hours aren't to be completed in just one day
Above all else, you must have a passion for personal finance.
Pay structure is an hourly rate based on your experience, plus a commission structure. There will be a 3 month probation period to make sure that we are a great fit for each other.
Think you will be a good fit? Email your CV and covering letter explaining why this role is for you, as well as your payment expectations to [email protected] – please ONLY send your application to this email address. Questions go to [email protected] – don't send your application there as they will be deleted and you won't be considered for the role.