September is finally here, which means it is time for another money making challenge. As you know, in July I set a target of £2,000 and outdid myself, the same for August's £1,000 challenge. September's goal is £2,000.
This £2,000 is above my usual wages from work and won't include any overtime payments – it will solely be from online earnings. I also won't be counting my matched betting earnings (£1,400 in my first month) because I am keeping those earnings separate – both to blog about and in how I use the money earned.
I will only count cash that hits my bank account – not as I earn it. I also will not be counting any vouchers I earn, such as Amazon gift cards or supermarket vouchers. Just cold, hard cash.
How I am going to do it
Taking a few minutes to read through my blog, you will know that there are many ways to make some extra cash! It would take me ages to list them all. I have absolutely nothing in the pipeline and I'm not confident about this month. A few things that were planned (such as a village wide yard sale) have fallen through. I am going to be focussing this week on:
- Checking The Selfie Lottery daily – I have already won £23.
- Completing tests for WhatUsersDo.
- Checking Lucky Phone daily to see if I have won in the free prize draw.
- Looking for some jobs on People Per Hour.
- Facebook selling – we've spent a lot of time de-cluttering but now we need to get the items sold. Seeing as the weather has been rubbish lately, we can't hope for good weather for a car boot sale.
Wish me luck!