MindSwarms rewards you for taking part in short video studies, using a computer or your smartphone. Your answers help out with market research and help to shape new products and services coming to the market. You will need to apply for each study individually, and I have only just been approved for my first study after a few months. The pay is typically $50 per survey, so it is worth applying for all the surveys you may be eligible for.
How to get started:
- Sign up for Mindswarms using your laptop/desktop PC or the iOS and Android app.
- Record a profile video and answer a few questions about yourself.
- Apply for relevant surveys – you will only be shown surveys that you are eligible to apply for based on your age, gender, location and more. This involves answering a few questions and takes less than a minute.
- You will then receive an email telling you whether you were successful or not.
- Once approved, film yourself answering the questions. This takes less than 10 minutes.
- Get paid via Paypal, 24 hours after completing a survey. Payment is typically $50, although it has been more in previous studies.
- Be honest – there is no right or wrong answer, just be honest about your thoughts.
- Ensure that you are well lit – move around to find a good location that isn't too dark or too bright.
- Ensure that your face is fully in shot whilst filming.
- Apply for surveys as soon as they become available.
I am using the iOS app, although the web based version is also really easy to use. Qualifying for a survey has taken a few months, but the high payout has made it worth it. It took me around 7 minutes to complete a survey and earn $50, paid into my Paypal account within 24 hours. This one is definitely one to log into on a somewhat regular basis (every week or so) to apply for any surveys.
Join my 6 week free money making courseAre you looking to boost your income with genuine work from home opportunities? In this free 6 week email course I help you to find ways of making extra money that fit in well with your lifestyle – meaning that you can make money, save money and live the life you want. No matter what your financial goals are, there are tips for everyone. Perhaps you want to boost your funds for Christmas or a holiday, you want to work less so that you have more time for your family or you just want to give up your job altogether, there is something for everyone in the course.