- The cost of your treatment including carers.
- Loss of earnings.
- Missed holidays or day trips.
Plus many more!
What you can claim for
- A workplace accident
- A psychological illness caused by stress at work
- Road traffic accidents
- Injuries sustained due to faulty goods
- An accident in a public place
- Injuries sustained from tripping over paving stones
How to make a personal injury claim
Before making a personal injury claim, you will need to speak to solicitors to discuss your claim. Osbornes Personal Injury Solicitors are legal experts who have a proven track record for personal injury claims. After speaking to their experts they can help you every step of the way, meaning that you can focus on your recovery, safe in the knowledge that you are in capable hands.
Time limits for making your claim
If you are planning on claiming compensation for a personal injury then it is a good idea to act fast! There are different time limits in place – a negligence claim (the most common) has a time limit of three years, although a court may allow an extension of the time limit depending on the circumstances.