Estate Guru is a person-to-person investment website established in Tallinn, Estonia. Since its initial development, the site has been continuously in growth and has already gained popularity among investors. It has become one of the best P2P real estate investment sites in Europe. The stats show that over €130 million has been borrowed and lent so far through this site.
So if you want to invest through a brilliant platform, learn more about EstateGuru here.
EstateGuru never compromised on its record, maintaining it with best investors and has achieved over 12% of average returns to date. Mainly, developers and businesspersons borrow money from EstateGuru. Developers take loans intending to develop the property or to provide a bridging loan secured for assets. While business owners take out loans to provide capital for commercial assets (hotels, restaurants, etc) or residential property.
From the initial development of EstateGuru, it’s been constantly growing, as mentioned above. It’s now being operated in an increasing number of countries, with supporting many languages on the site. However, an investor knows that investing is a risky business: it depends on a bit of luck and lots of analysis. So it is recommended that before investing your money and time on EstateGuru, perform careful research and analysis. Because this is not a platform through which we recommend auto-invest features.
What are the advantages of Investing With EstateGuru?
- Interest rates are good and high: 9% to 12% on a typical investment.
- Each loan comes with substantial and quality information, with collateral and borrower information provided by the EstateGuru.
- Loans are secured.
- Although there were some defaults, EstateGuru – having an excellent lending record – helped the investors achieve 100% recovery.
- Increasing the number of loans, thus, more availability.
- The number of countries where loans are located is increasing gradually.
- The website has an easy configuration.
- The layout is pretty easy and suitable.
- The site has programmed in multiple languages, making it easy for any nation to use.
What are the Minor Problems You Might Face With EstateGuru?
- The Auto-invest feature comes with deficient filters. Requires a minimum investment of €250 just to unlock basic filters – way too much.
- Opportunities for investment are biased towards Europe's Baltic region. Some investors find it unsuitable.
- Risks are quite varied from loan to loan, but it’s kind of obvious.
- For better loans and investment opportunities, you’d have to spend much more time just building up a large and satisfactory portfolio.
How Risk And Loans level work?
As compared to the risk levels, the returns of EstateGuru are pretty attractive. The interest rates on loans are usually around 10% to 12%. It is very fulfilling for loans that are secured. The loan-to-value ratio (or LTVs) are varied but are often placed between 50% to 70%. This denotes that losses from defaulters would be minimum or none at all.
The most suitable loan? Bridging loans. They are secured on complete residential assets.
The least suitable loan? Development loans, of early stage. They are just secured on lands which is a lower quality of commercial assets.
What statistics say about EstateGuru?
According to the statistics, the lending record of EstateGuru has been so good so far. None of the investors claim to have any losses. The recovery rate is exceptional. With the best track record, EstateGuru is definitely among the successful and trustworthy site for the investment.
Find out everything you need to know about estate planning.