Knowing where to start earning some extra cash or saving money can be a minefield. There are so many scams out there and you may feel completely overwhelmed.
First of all, you need to take some time to think about what you need and what you want. It can be anything:
- To make extra spending money for a holiday.
- To pay off a large bill.
- To earn £x per month.
- To cut back on your spending.
- To grow your savings from earning extra cash and saving money.
And many, many more. Knowing what you want out of making money online and saving money will help you to find something that works for you.
This website is split into two main areas. Making money and saving money. You can either keep up to date with the latest posts from the home page, or click through the categories to narrow down your search.
Start making money
Join my 6 week free money making courseAre you looking to boost your income with genuine work from home opportunities? In this free 6 week email course I help you to find ways of making extra money that fit in well with your lifestyle – meaning that you can make money, save money and live the life you want. No matter what your financial goals are, there are tips for everyone. Perhaps you want to boost your funds for Christmas or a holiday, you want to work less so that you have more time for your family or you just want to give up your job altogether, there is something for everyone in the course.
Make Money with Matched Betting
Matched Betting is by far one of my favourite side hustles ever and it earned me over £12,000 during my first year! If you're interested in getting started yourself, I'd highly recommend getting started with Profit Accumulator. I also have a ton of blog posts focused on Matched Betting and even a Facebook Support group.
Make Money Blogging
Are you interested in earning money from blogging? Maybe you're already running a blog and are keen to start monetising it? Or maybe, you've been reading loads of blogs and feel inspired to start your own. Whatever step of your blogging journey you're on, I've got resources to help you turn your hobby into a successful business.
Start your blog in just 7 daysI love the freedom that blogging gives me, and I have been lucky enough to generate a six-figure income from blogging.Over the next 7 days I want to help you with not only the technical aspects of starting a blog, but also deciding why you should blog, how to launch and how to make money from your blog.Best of all, this challenge is totally FREE! Sign up here..
Hire Me for Coaching
Are you struggling to know where to get started with earning money or starting a profitable blog? I offer coaching sessions where you can use me as a soundboard and we can create a plan of action going forward to achieve your goals. Check out my coaching services here.
Start saving money
Get your free 1% at a time printableThis simple trick helped us to clear £15,000 worth of credit card debt. Simply take your savings goal and divide it by 100 to get your 1% at a time. Once you have saved or earned 1%, cross it off. Download this free printable to keep you on track.
Important things to remember
- Anything that tells you will be earning £500+ per day is usually a scam. Just ask yourself whether to have to pay for it. If you do, people are making money from selling the “system”, and your job will be to continue selling this “system”. Instead, you can read about real things that I have been doing to make extra cash.
- You won't get rich quick. Earning money online takes time to research opportunities and wrap your head around it.
- There is rarely just one thing to do to earn extra cash. It is a good idea to spread your earnings from a few sources. You never know what is around the corner, and by not having all your earning eggs in one basket, so to speak, you minimise the risk of losing out.
- Not everything will work for you – perhaps something doesn't interest you, or you just don't get it. Don't waste time on it, move on to something else.
Don't forget that you will need to declare your extra income to HMRC.