Knowing where to start earning some extra cash or saving money can be a minefield. There are so many scams out there and you may feel completely overwhelmed.
First of all you need to take some time to think about what you need and what you want. It can be anything:
- To make extra spending money for a holiday.
- To pay off a large bill.
- To earn £x per month.
- To cut back on your spending.
- To grow your savings from earning extra cash and saving money.
And many, many more. Knowing what you want out of making money online and saving money will help you to find something that works for you.
This website is split in to two main areas. Making money and saving money. You can either keep up to date with the latest posts from the home page, or click through the categories to narrow down your search.
Start making money
Start saving money
Important things to remember
- Anything that tells you you will be earning £500+ per day is usually a scam. Just ask yourself whether to have to pay for it. If you do, people are making money from selling the “system”, and your job will be to continue selling this “system”. Instead, you can read about real things that I have been doing to make extra cash.
- You won't get rich quick. Earning money online takes time to research opportunities and wrap your head around it.
- There is rarely just one thing to do to earn extra cash. It is a good idea to spread your earnings from a few sources. You never know what is around the corner, and by not having all your earning eggs in one basket, so to speak, you minimise the risk of losing out.
- Not everything will work for you – perhaps something doesn't interest you, or you just don't get it. Don't waste time on it, move on to something else.
Don't forget that you will need to declare your extra income to HMRC.