Quidco is a fantastic cashback website where you can earn cashback on your usual purchases for free. The idea behind cashback is really simple. Retailers pay Quidco every time that they send a customer to them and Quidco share this cashback with you! It is a win win situation where you can earn cashback on items you were already going to purchase.
Over the years I have been paid £1,297.16 for just doing my usual spending through Quidco!
Get over £30 for free
Quidco have plenty of offers available where you can earn cashback completely FREE! Some of the offers include free trials, so be sure to set a reminder to cancel them before you are charged. Combine the offers below and you will walk away with over £30 completely free of charge.
- £3 free when you take out a 30 day trial with GetResponse
- £2 free when you get a home insurance quote from Confused.com
- £1 free when you review your landlord or letting agents with Resident Review
- £1.75 free when you get a home insurance quote from GoCompare
- £1.50 free when you get a Graze box delivered for free.
- £1.95 free when you get a car insurance quote from Confused.com
- £1.50 free when you get a van insurance quote from GoCompare
- £3 free for getting your free credit report from Experian
- 10p free for every advert you place on Preloved.com
- £1 free for when you get a motorbike insurance quote from GoCompare
- £6 free for getting your free credit report from Equifax
- 50p free for getting a pet insurance quote from Confused.com
- £2 free when you sign up for Search Lotto and complete 25 searches
- £1 free when you register at Get Me A Ticket
- 50p free when you register at StartJOIN
- 90p free when you register at FreeStuff
- £4.50 free when you activate your free sim card from GiffGaff
Doing all these offers will earn you £32.20 completely free!
Pin this for later
Join my FREE money making course
Join my free 6 week email course to find out tried and tested ways to earn extra money. Get exclusive access to the Money Making Mastermind Facebook group with over 1,000 members.