Everybody loves a good freebie, especially when that freebie is chocolate! Not just any chocolate, but Green and Black's chocolate! Here's how you can grab yourself some free chocolate and other freebies along the way.
The Shopmium app is available for Android and iOS (simply search the app store or market), and it allows you to get cashback on your shopping, much like ClickSnap and Checkout Smart. Simply find an offer that you like, head to a participating store and make your purchase. Once you are done, upload a photograph of your receipt using the app and you will get cashback in your account. This cashback can be paid to you directly into your bank via BACS or via Paypal.
How to get your free chocolate
- Install the app and upon registering, enter my invitation code KHEMYGGZ to get your free chocolate bar.
- Head to your closest supermarket and buy your chocolate (100g Green and Black's) and keep hold of your receipt.
- Open the app and click on “Claim your free gift”, then “discover this offer” and then at the bottom of the screen you will see a button that says “Request my rebate”.
- Follow the on screen instructions to scan the barcode and upload a photo of your receipt.
- Enjoy your free chocolate!
Other freebies and offers
As well as the chocolate bar, there are tons of offers on the Shopmium app to take advantage of. The offers range from money off new products all the way to getting to try them for free! Download the app today to discover what else there is.
Make money from Shopmium
Not only can you save money using the Shopmium app, but you also get £3 for every friend that you refer! You can send them all a free chocolate bar by sharing your code on Facebook or anywhere else you like. Once they have successfully joined and used the app, you will get a £3 credit. You can refer up to 100 friends, meaning you can make a massive £300 by giving your friends free chocolate!
Are you using Shopmium yet?
Get your free 1% at a time printableThis simple trick helped us to clear £15,000 worth of credit card debt. Simply take your savings goal and divide it by 100 to get your 1% at a time. Once you have saved or earned 1%, cross it off. Download this free printable to keep you on track.