Matched betting is one of my favourite side hustles, and even now, two years after starting, I am able to make money from matched betting. I have created a matched betting calendar to help you work out which are the biggest matched betting events of the year – and helping you to boost your matched betting income. Best of all, it is free to download!
What is matched betting?
Matched betting is a way to make some serious guaranteed profit by utilising the free bet offers that bookmakers offer. It has turned into one of my favourite side hustles because it is tax free and risk free! Even The Guardian have written about matched betting. People often ask me “if matched betting is so good, why isn’t everyone doing it?” – and I have addressed some of the popular questions in a blog post.
You can see all my previous matched betting income below. Please note that from January 2017 I have been focusing on growing my business with a provable income, with a lot less time to dedicate to matched betting:
- Month 1 earnings – £1,430
- Month 2 earnings – £1,619
- Month 3 earnings (including a Q&A) – £849
- October 2015 earnings – £1,105
- November 2015 earnings– £915
- December 2015 earnings – £1,347
- January 2016 earnings – £777
- February 2016 earnings – £393 (on holiday for 2 weeks)
- March 2016 earnings - £701.64
- April 2016 earnings - £622.36
- May 2016 earnings - £1,019.16
- June 2016 earnings - £447.18 (away for a week)
- July 2016 earnings - £689.52
- August 2016 earnings - £491.86
- September 2016 earnings - £279.29
- October 2016 earnings - £691.85
- November 2016 earnings - £773.74
- December 2016 - £0.00 (took a break)
- January 2017 - £473.43
- February 2017 - £514.97
- March 2017 - £214.12
- April 2017 - £394.76
- May 2017 - £481.25
- June 2017 - £249.68
- July 2017 - £158.73
- August 2017 - £301.58
- September 2017 - £427.61
- October 2017 - £203.83 (away for 2 weeks)
- November 2017 - £45.84 (away for most of the month)
- December 2017 - £187.24
- January 2018 - £349.54
- February 2018 - £223.39
- March 2018 - £493.01
- April 2018 - £189.31
- May 2018 - taking a break
Common questions about matched betting
I get emails every single day about matched betting, and I love helping others figure out if it is for them. The most common questions I am asked are:
- How much money should you start out with?
- How much money can you make?
- How long will it take?
All of these questions can be answered differently depending on what your goals are and how much time you have available. Some people want to hammer matched betting hard and make some money for an upcoming holiday, and others want to have a regular income from matched betting, long term. There is no right or wrong way to go about it – either take a quick cash hit or go slow and steady for more regular earnings.
I would recommend that you start with at least £60 and complete the first two offers in your free trial. This should see you make as much as £60 back on top of your original £60. If you decide that matched betting isn't for you then enjoy your extra £45-£60 and you will have all the money back in your bank (including your earnings!) within 5 days. As for how much time it will take, that depends on you and how much time you have to dedicate to matched betting. I had my first bets on within one hour, and that included registering for my free trial.Click here to join my matched betting Facebook group.
The free matched betting calendar
There are certain sporting events throughout the year where you can earn a lot of money from matched betting – The Cheltenham Festival is my favourite.
I have created a free matched betting calendar to help you to know when these events are, so that you can fully prepare for them.
To download your free matched betting calender, simply complete the form below this, confirm your email address and it will be emailed you to straight away.
Can't find it? Don't forget to check your spam, promotions or clutter folders.
I hope you find this calendar useful!