I love finding new ways to earn from my smartphone, and today I want to share a way to earn yourself a £20 Amazon voucher after one month, and then a further £10 per month for as long as you remain a member of the survey panel.
Ipsos MORI inCompass are looking for people to join their panel and get rewarded.
Getting started is really simple.
There are then 5 main steps:
- Click here to register your interest.
- Complete a 15 minute survey about yourself – who you are, the technologies you use, etc.
- Download the app onto your smart phone. This app will detect what you watch on TV as well as what radio stations you listen to and the apps you use and websites you visit on your phone.
- Simply ensure that the app is running and that you have you phone on you.
- Download the inCompass app to your other devices, such as PCs, tablets and laptops. This app will detect how you use your device, including how you use the internet.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A REALLY POPULAR OFFER, SO IF YOU CAN'T JOIN TODAY COME BACK AND TRY AT A LATER DATE.
You will be rewarded with a £20 Amazon voucher for your first month of using the app, and then £10 per month thereafter.
Is there anything to be worried about?
MediaCell+* app will detect what you watch on TV, what radio you listen to, and the apps/websites used on your phone. InCompass* app will detect how you use your PCs/laptops/tablets, including how you sue the internet.
MediaCell+ and inCompass are free and safe market research apps, property of Ipsos MORI UK Ltd.
This study will provide information to help understand how people today watch TV, listen to the radio, use the internet and what sort of devices they do all these activities on. They are asking people from all areas across the UK to build up this picture of media consumption in the UK today, and how this is changing over time.
The information will be used to help shape the future of TV, radio, music services and the internet – it's exciting!
Understandably, some people might not be happy with an app that can detect this information, and if so, this panel isn't for you.