We all know that I love getting free money, and Ratesetter have a fantastic offer that I can't wait to share with you. Deposit just £10 into peer to peer lending company Ratesetter and get a £20 bonus within 30 days.
Who are RateSetter?
RateSetter are a peer-to-peer lender and were launched in 2010 by Rhydian Lewis and Peter Behrens in their quest to make finance fair and to help people like you and me to earn more from their money. By addressing the investment gap between cash and shares they have made better returns accessible to everyone, not just the wealthy.
A really great achievement for RateSetter is that every investor has received all of their capital and expected interest – me included. Of course past performance is by no means a guarantee of future success and your capital is at risk with investing, but this is a great track record.
Since their launch in 2010 they have had over 600,000 customers and they are fully regulated and authorised by the FCA.
What is peer to peer lending?
Peer to peer lending is the practice of lending money to credit worthy individuals or business through websites that match lenders directly with borrowers. These are usually run with lower overhead costs and are able to provide their service at a cheaper price than traditional financial institutions. This in turn helps lenders to often earn higher returns on their money compared to those offered by banks and borrowers are also able to borrow money at lower interest rates too.
One of the issues that investors are concerned about when it comes to peer-to-peer lending is not getting their capital or interest back when borrowers miss a payment. Thanks to the Provision Fund that RateSetter have, investments are protected against missed payments.
Get a £20 bonus on your investment with RateSetter
In the past Ratesetter have offered a £100 bonus when you invest £1,000, but now they have a new and improved referral program that I think you will love.
You need to deposit just £10 into Ratesetter to get a £20 bonus using my referral link.
Please remember that if you do take advantage of this offer, there is no FSCS (Financial Services Compensation Scheme) coverage for this and if you do lose capital, you will not be protected. Please be aware of the risks involved.
Can you access your £20 bonus?
Your £20 bonus will be credited to your Everyday Account and invested. You can withdraw your money from the investment account and withdraw to your bank account.
Terms and conditions of this offer
The terms and conditions of this offer are as follow:
1. You’re eligible for the bonus of £20 if you:
- have not previously registered with RateSetter
- register with RateSetter, via the unique link provided by your friend, on or after the 23rd January 2020
- deposit a minimum of £10 through the RateSetter ISA or Everyday Account within 56 calendar days of registering
2. Your bonus will be credited to your Everyday Account and invested in our Access product within 30 working days of qualifying.
3. The £20 is non-transferable and no alternatives will be offered.
4. The maximum bonus per customer under this promotion is £20.
5. This bonus is not available in conjunction with any other offer, or when you register through a cashback website. You can still refer friends to RateSetter and earn ‘referrer’ bonuses.
6. The promoter of this offer is RateSetter (a trading name of Retail Money Market Ltd), 6th Floor, 55 Bishopsgate, London, EC2N 3AS and we reserve the right to amend, suspend or withdraw the offer at any time and for any reason.
My RateSetter investments
I thought it would be helpful to show you my results from RateSetter.
As you can see, the investment of £1,000 returned £1,149.64 over 12 months.