We've spent the last week working our way through the various rooms in the house, to de-clutter and get cleaned up. Now it is time to do the finishing touches:
- Open the windows to allow the house to air out.
- Dust blinds.
- Wash curtains and rehang.
- Clean the windows inside and out.
- Give one final vacuum and mop through.
- Remove rubbish.
- Donate items to be donated.
- Recycle items to be recycled.
- Put items away in their correct places.
- Sweep outside.
- Wipe down your front door.
And finally…you know those two lists you've been working on? One should be a shopping list for items you need to replace and the other should be a list of jobs that need to be completed within your home. Shopping is the easy bit, but take a few minutes to create an action plan for tackling those outstanding jobs within your home.