While we all have our own style and taste, there are certain pieces of jewellery every woman should have in their jewellery box. These are timeless pieces, which will never go out of fashion, and you will get a lot of use out of them because they complement many outfits. Keeping that in mind, read on to discover seven pieces of jewellery every woman should purchase…
1. Diamond Studs – Diamond studs are elegant, classic, and provide the perfect finishing touch to any outfit. Studs are a great pair of diamond earrings for anyone that is looking for something to wear on a day-to-day basis, as they go with literally anything and they add a hint of glamour without being too excessive.
2. Pearl Strand – Every woman should own a pearl necklace. There is no better piece of jewellery when putting together a graceful and ladylike look. Pearls will never go out of fashion either, and they carry a beautiful message, as they represent purity and elegance.
3. Diamond Ring – A diamond ring is a must-have for any woman, as it adds a bit of flair and glamour to their hand. If you are engaged or married, you will already have the ring you need. If not, there is nothing wrong with treating yourself to a sparkly diamond ring for your other hand
4. Turquoise Necklace – If you are looking for a unique way to transform a plain dress or t-shirt, a turquoise necklace is ideal. This stone boasts a bright and charming colour, and symbolises wealth in many countries, as well as strength and protection from harm.
5. Dress Watch – Needless to say, the perfect timepiece can ensure you get where you need to be on time, but it will also get you there looking great too. A watch can add a touch of sophistication to any outfit, and to ensure you benefit from something you’re going to wear again and again you should go for something with a medium-size face and subtle adornments, such as a few diamonds
6. Cocktail Ring – A bold cocktail ring can easily spice up any outfit. From statement rings to stackable rings, you have many different options to choose from, and so you will have no trouble finding something that fits in with your style. Team with a fresh manicure and you’re good to go.
7. Bespoke Jewellery – Finally, every woman should own a piece of bespoke jewellery. You may need to save up for this one! By having a piece of jewellery custom made, you are able to benefit from something that is unique to you and is the perfect representation of who you are.
If you have these seven pieces of jewellery, you know you have a full, varied, and effective jewellery collection.