That's right, I am over the threshold! Yesterday my total got to £2,148.95, with one week of July still remaining. This is cash actually in my bank account, not including any vouchers I have earned along the way.
I am absolutely thrilled. Exhausted, but thrilled.
So, most important, where has it all come from this week?
- Quidco – lots of cashback has paid out this week, around £140
- WhatUsersDo payment for testing websites
- Another £20+ from Prolific Academic.
- Article writing.
- Blog revenue – Adsense payment reached my bank, alongside some other bits.
- Another few pennies from Qmee.
- eBay sales – nothing exciting, we've just been on a decluttering mission, so I've tried to get 5 new items live every Sunday, and so far everything has sold.
- Swagbucks earnings.
With another week of July still to go, I'm not sure whether to take a break and prepare for August, increase my target or just see how things go. This month earning money has taken priority so I would like some time to catch up on decluttering and revamping our bathroom (painting is so, so boring!).
What do you suggest as my next move?