That's right, I am over the threshold! Yesterday my total got to £2,148.95, with one week of July still remaining. This is cash actually in my bank account, not including any vouchers I have earned along the way.
I am absolutely thrilled. Exhausted, but thrilled.
So, most important, where has it all come from this week?
- Quidco – lots of cashback has paid out this week, around £140
- WhatUsersDo payment for testing websites
- Another £20+ from Prolific Academic.
- Article writing.
- Blog revenue – Adsense payment reached my bank, alongside some other bits.
- Another few pennies from Qmee.
- eBay sales – nothing exciting, we've just been on a decluttering mission, so I've tried to get 5 new items live every Sunday, and so far everything has sold.
- Swagbucks earnings.
With another week of July still to go, I'm not sure whether to take a break and prepare for August, increase my target or just see how things go. This month earning money has taken priority so I would like some time to catch up on decluttering and revamping our bathroom (painting is so, so boring!).
What do you suggest as my next move?
Pin this for later
Join my FREE money making course
Join my free 6 week email course to find out tried and tested ways to earn extra money. Get exclusive access to the Money Making Mastermind Facebook group with over 1,000 members.