Last week I posted about my biggest money making challenge to date – to try to earn an extra £2,000 this month. One week into the challenge and a few of you have taken some guesses on Twitter, but I am pleased to announce that my total so far is…
As I am sure you can imagine, I am absolutely thrilled!
How I've done it
Admittedly, I had a high value item to sell – my old iPhone which fetched me £220 after eBay fees. But even without my iPhone sale, that's over £700 that I've managed to make.
I've got the money from a variety of methods, including:
- Blog revenue
- Qmee – those pennies really do add up.
- Prolific Academic
- Gift Hunter Club
- eBay sales
- Facebook sales
- Pinecone Surveys
- Selling old DVDs to Zapper, ZiffIt and Music Magpie
- Selling hourlies on People Per Hour
In the pipeline
I am really excited to have some more things in the pipeline for reaching my £2,000 target. They are:
- WhatUsersDo payment
- My Prolific Academic balance is close to £20, so I will be withdrawing that soon
- I've listed more items on eBay – all of them now have bids.
That's it for now! I feel immensely proud of myself, and I can't wait to crack that £1,000 barrier – hopefully before the weekend!