I absolutely love giving and receiving hampers as gifts, I think they make the ideal gift. You can fill them with all sorts of goodies, from food and drink to themed hampers, such as a date night hamper or a film night hamper.
The closer we get to Christmas, the harder it is to find hamper baskets on a budget. I have put together my favourites to share with you.
- Hamper baskets with kitsch lining from Eden2Eden, starting from £3.49 each.
- Set of 6 vintage round wicker baskets, £8 at Amazon with free delivery.
- Wilkos hampers, available in a variety of sizes. The prices start at just £1.50!
- My Style Rattan 13L basket, just £2.99 from QD stores.
- Hobbycraft large bamboo tray, £5. Delivery is free over £30 or free click and collect in store over £10. Plus, thanks to the Black Friday sales, you can get 20% off your orders until Monday!
- Set of 3 willow storage baskets for just £5.99 from QD stores. This offers great value as you can use the three baskets to make up three different hampers!
- Luxury hamper baskets from Home Bargains. These are already sold out online and no longer available in my closest store, so it might be worth ringing your local store before making a special journey. They are £5.99 each for the medium size and they are really great quality.
- Oval wicker basket for just £1.46 from Candi Gifts.
- John Lewis build your own hamper kit – everything you need to create your hamper for £15.
- Padstow Wicker baskets from eBay, starting at £6.59.
Everything else you need
To complete your hampers you will need some cellophane, hamper filling, ribbon and gift tags, although you are likely to have gift tags and ribbon in your Christmas wrapping stash.
Wilkos have everything you need to wrap up your hamper in a kit for £2.
Home Bargains also have hamper accessory kits for just 79p, including your stuffing, cellophone, bow and a gift tag. Available in red and gold.
50 sheets of coloured tissue paper for £3 with free delivery at Amazon. You can pick one colour or mixed colours.
Shredded tissue paper from £1.89 at eBay.
Shredded paper in a variety of colours, £1.30 from Hobbycraft.
What’s your favourite hamper contents?
Pin this for later
JOIN MY FREE MONEY MAKING COURSE!
Join my free 6 week email course to find out tried and tested ways to earn extra money. Get exclusive access to the Money Making Mastermind Facebook group with hundreds of members.
Latest posts by Emma Drew (see all)
- The secret to how I cope with Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) - January 20, 2017
- 12 Money Saving New Years Resolutions - January 18, 2017
- Money saving tips for your holiday to Iceland - January 16, 2017