- Swagbucks pays you to complete surveys, perform tasks, watch videos and even search the internet. Payout starts at just £5.
- Gift Hunter Club pays you to complete tasks and surveys. Payout for an Amazon voucher is at £5.
- Valued Opinions is a survey website, with each survey netting you 50p+. Payout is at £10.
- iPoll is both a survey site and a smart phone app, and you can earn by completing small shopping tasks using the app. Payout for Amazon is at $23, roughly £13-£14.
- InstaGC is similar to Swagbucks where you earn points for surveys, watching videos and completing tasks. The great thing about InstaGC is that payout is at just £1, and you get your Amazon gift card instantly.
- IPSOS is a survey site that pays out at $10 (approximately £6).
- Receipt Hog – upload photos of your receipts to earn points to convert to Amazon gift cards.
- Toluna is a survey site, where you earn points. The points can be converted into various rewards.
- Vason Bourne is a survey website for IT or business professionals only.
- Opinion outpost is a survey website that pays once you reach £3.
- Just the answer is a survey website that pays once you reach £5.
- WePromiseTo is a cash back website, where you can request payout via Amazon gift cards. If you choose to cash out via Amazon gift cards then WePromiseTo will boost your earnings by 5%. Payout is made once you reach £25.
If you know of any other sites then please let me know and I can add them to the list.
JOIN MY FREE MONEY MAKING COURSE!
Join my free 6 week email course to find out tried and tested ways to earn extra money. Get exclusive access to the Money Making Mastermind Facebook group with hundreds of members.
Latest posts by Emma Drew (see all)
- 12 Money Saving New Years Resolutions - January 18, 2017
- Money saving tips for your holiday to Iceland - January 16, 2017
- Your chance to win £500 with the British Bank Awards - January 13, 2017