- Swagbucks pays you to complete surveys, perform tasks, watch videos and even search the internet. Payout starts at just £5.
- Gift Hunter Club pays you to complete tasks and surveys. Payout for an Amazon voucher is at £5.
- Valued Opinions is a survey website, with each survey netting you 50p+. Payout is at £10.
- iPoll is both a survey site and a smart phone app, and you can earn by completing small shopping tasks using the app. Payout for Amazon is at $23, roughly £13-£14.
- InstaGC is similar to Swagbucks where you earn points for surveys, watching videos and completing tasks. The great thing about InstaGC is that payout is at just £1, and you get your Amazon gift card instantly.
- IPSOS is a survey site that pays out at $10 (approximately £6).
- Receipt Hog – upload photos of your receipts to earn points to convert to Amazon gift cards.
- Toluna is a survey site, where you earn points. The points can be converted into various rewards.
- Vason Bourne is a survey website for IT or business professionals only.
- Opinion outpost is a survey website that pays once you reach £3.
- Just the answer is a survey website that pays once you reach £5.
- WePromiseTo is a cash back website, where you can request payout via Amazon gift cards. If you choose to cash out via Amazon gift cards then WePromiseTo will boost your earnings by 5%. Payout is made once you reach £25.
If you know of any other sites then please let me know and I can add them to the list.
JOIN MY FREE MONEY MAKING COURSE!
Join my free 6 week email course to find out tried and tested ways to earn extra money. Get exclusive access to the Money Making Mastermind Facebook group with hundreds of members.