May's Degustabox was themed as the BBQ box, and I have to say that it has been a disappointment. The box was brought out early for the bank holiday weekend, and it definitely feels as though something is lacking. However, it still saved money on purchasing items at a supermarket, as they would have cost £20.14 individually instead of £12.99 for the box (or £5.99 for your first box using this link).
- Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce
- Schwartz Marinade In a Bag
- Maggi So Stir Fry Noodles x2
- Fruity 9 Bars (4 pack)
- Daelmans Stroopwafels
- Sarsons Balsamic Vinegar
- Slim Pasta
- Green Coco Kid's juice with Banana
- Fuel 10K Protibrick
I am offering you the chance to win the July Degustabox. To enter, simply complete any or all of the Rafflecopter options below. The winner will be chosen at random, and they will receive the July Degustabox. This competition is not run in conjunction with Degustabox. The competition runs until midnight on 30 June 2015.
If you received May's Degustabox then what has been your favourite item? I am in love with the Daelmans Dutch Stroopwafels.
Pin this for later
JOIN MY FREE MONEY MAKING COURSE!
Join my free 6 week email course to find out tried and tested ways to earn extra money. Get exclusive access to the Money Making Mastermind Facebook group with hundreds of members.
Latest posts by Emma Drew (see all)
- The free blogging checklist that every blogger needs - March 24, 2017
- Win a Lily's Kitchen Cat Food Hamper - March 22, 2017
- 6 ways your job could be costing you money - March 22, 2017