Swagbucks may be a great place to earn some extra cash and easily earn £15 Amazon gift vouchers per month, but from now until Sunday 24th May 2015, Swagbucks will help you to feed a child in need for free!
How to donate your free meal
To donate free meals as an existing Swagbucks user, share your Swagbucks referral link by:
- Go to the Make a Difference Charity Page.
- Invite friends and family to join Swagbucks by sharing your link found on that page or by sending email invites from that page.
- Every time someone signs up through your link and verifies their account, Swagbucks will provide a meal to a child in need!
Plus, once they are signed up, you will get referral bucks when they earn (10% of their SB earnings for life). Not only will you and your friends/family be able to help feed a hungry child, but once your refer someone to join, they can earn more SB to turn into gift cards or donate to other charities found on Swagbucks! It’s a win for you, your friends and family, and the children in need that Swagbucks has pledged to help. Do your part and invite a friend today!
Pin this for later
JOIN MY FREE MONEY MAKING COURSE!
Join my free 6 week email course to find out tried and tested ways to earn extra money. Get exclusive access to the Money Making Mastermind Facebook group with hundreds of members.
Latest posts by Emma Drew (see all)
- Money saving tips for your holiday to Iceland - January 16, 2017
- Your chance to win £500 with the British Bank Awards - January 13, 2017
- 100 legitimate ways to make extra money - January 9, 2017