If you like reviewing items then you might enjoy earning cash with Slice The Pie.
Slice The Pie pays you for reviewing a wealth of items, from music to fashion items. From time to time there may be special campaigns that pay out more – you will be emailed about these opportunities. The payment you receive is based on your Star Rating – simply put, the better your review the more you earn.
You can rack up your first payment very quickly,
Your earnings can be withdrawn via Paypal once you have reached $10. It takes around 5 working days to process your payment (as your reviews will need to be checked).
If you refer your friends and family to Slice The Pie, you can boost your earnings on Slice The Pie. For every person you refer, you will receive 10% of their earnings for a year. There is also no limit to how many people you refer, so the earning potential for referrals is unlimited!
5 tips for boosting your Slice The Pie earnings
- Be descriptive – whether you are reviewing music or products, be as descriptive as possible.
- Use a wide vocabulary – your reviews could be rejected if they are too similar, so be sure to use different words and phrases.
- Structure your reviews. 30-60 words isn’t a lot, but be sure to mention the positives and negatives of the item you are reviewing.
- Use correct spelling, punctuation and grammar.
- Give your reviews your full attention – don’t get side tracked when you’re writing them.
Pin this for later
JOIN MY FREE MONEY MAKING COURSE!
Join my free 6 week email course to find out tried and tested ways to earn extra money. Get exclusive access to the Money Making Mastermind Facebook group with hundreds of members.
Latest posts by Emma Drew (see all)
- The secret to how I cope with Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) - January 20, 2017
- 12 Money Saving New Years Resolutions - January 18, 2017
- Money saving tips for your holiday to Iceland - January 16, 2017