April’s Degustabox was themed as the international box, and once again, I was not disappointed. As you can see, it is well worth the subscription, as purchasing these items separately at a supermarket would have cost £23.28 instead of £12.99 for the box (or £5.99 for your first box using this link).
- Veetee Spicy Rice and Mushroom Rice x 2
- Barry’s tea
- Cirio tomato puree
- Cirio tinned tomatoes
- Kinder Choco-Bon
- Kinder Chocolate with Cereals
- Kingfisher Beer
- Schwartz Balti and Korma Curry x 2
- Nando’s Crisps x 3
- Debeukelaer Cookies
- Idrinq x 2
- Scheckters Organic Energy Drink
If you received April’s Degustabox then what has been your favourite item? I am torn between the Kinder chocolates and the Nando’s crisps.
Pin this for later
JOIN MY FREE MONEY MAKING COURSE!
Join my free 6 week email course to find out tried and tested ways to earn extra money. Get exclusive access to the Money Making Mastermind Facebook group with hundreds of members.
Latest posts by Emma Drew (see all)
- The secret to how I cope with Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) - January 20, 2017
- 12 Money Saving New Years Resolutions - January 18, 2017
- Money saving tips for your holiday to Iceland - January 16, 2017