ClixSense is a paid to click website that has been operating since 2007.
How to earn:
There are two types of membership on Clixsense – standard and premium. Members are automatically standard members, but you can upgrade to premium membership for $17 (around £9-£11) for a year. You can even upgrade to premium using your site balance.
There are many ways to earn using ClixSense:
• Viewing websites
• Completing offers including Trialpay, Radium One, Peanut Labs, Matomy, Supersonic Ads, SuperRewards and Token Ads.
• Listening to the radio
• Crowdflower tasks
• ClixSense tasks (with a $5 bonus for every $50 worth of tasks you complete)
• Daily ClixGrid where you have 30 chances to win anything from $0.10 – $10
• Referral earnings
• Daily checklist bonus – complete tasks and you can earn a 5% bonus for standard members and 12% for premium members.
Payment threshold and methods:
Payment can be made using a variety of methods, including cheques sent internationally. The most common payment method is Paypal. The payment threshold for Paypal is $8 for standard members and $6 for premium members. Paypal payments are processed twice a week – on Mondays and Fridays. Payout is not automatic, and you will have to request it (by 2pm EST on Mondays and Fridays if you want to be paid on the same day).
Clixsense gets 5 stars from me. The website is full of ways to earn – if surveys aren’t your thing then there are plenty of other opportunities for you to earn. The daily checklist bonus is very generous, and it ensured that I purchased premium membership less than an hour after signing up for ClixSense.
Pin this for later
JOIN MY FREE MONEY MAKING COURSE!
Join my free 6 week email course to find out tried and tested ways to earn extra money. Get exclusive access to the Money Making Mastermind Facebook group with hundreds of members.
Latest posts by Emma Drew (see all)
- The secret to how I cope with Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) - January 20, 2017
- 12 Money Saving New Years Resolutions - January 18, 2017
- Money saving tips for your holiday to Iceland - January 16, 2017