ClickSnap, from Quidco is both a smart phone app and an online tool that allows you to earn cashback on your grocery shopping.
How to claim your cashback:
- Sign up for Quidco if you aren’t already a member.
- Visit the ClickSnap webpage or download the app.
- Browse offers before you shop.
- After purchasing eligible items, upload your receipt online or via the smartphone app.
- Get your cashback paid.
The great thing about this app is that sometimes the cashback covers the whole amount of your purchase, meaning you can get items for free. To date I’ve had free bottles of flavoured water, free bottles and Pepsi and £2.50 cashback from a £5 shop.
The supermarkets included vary from offer to offer, although you can find discounted supermarkets Aldi and Lidl appearing too.
Pin this for later
JOIN MY FREE MONEY MAKING COURSE!
Join my free 6 week email course to find out tried and tested ways to earn extra money. Get exclusive access to the Money Making Mastermind Facebook group with hundreds of members.
Latest posts by Emma Drew (see all)
- The secret to how I cope with Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) - January 20, 2017
- 12 Money Saving New Years Resolutions - January 18, 2017
- Money saving tips for your holiday to Iceland - January 16, 2017